Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: 37 Hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £33,469 per annum, inclusive of car allowance
Customer Engagement Officer
- Full Time 37 hours per week
- £31,699 per annum, plus car allowance
- Based at Ashington, with a hybrid working environment
Do you put customers first? Are you passionate about listening to tenants? If so, Bernicia has an exciting opportunity for you. We are recruiting an approachable and customer focussed individual to join our Customer Engagement team to help shape, improve and deliver services for our customers.
The successful applicant will have;
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years in a customer engagement role
- Experience of working with Tenants and Resident Associations
- Background in housing desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also independently.
As a Customer Engagement Officer, you will support activities to ensure the voice of the customer is heard across the organisation and influences service development and service change.
- Facilitating engagement activities with involved customers, which support the engagement and governance framework.
- To organise Tenant forums and consultations on housing services, changes to policy, strategy development or reviews on service delivery.
- Supporting local resident groups and tenant associations, helping them to be effective advocates for their communities and access funding where required.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the Tenant Voice Strategy, with particular focus on providing customers with opportunities to influence service delivery and change, and to scrutinise performance.
- Take responsibility for organising the production of promotional materials and publicity materials for tenant engagement events. Contribute towards the production of communications including Tenants Annual Review, Compliance Statement, and lead on campaigns and publicity for specific projects across a range of internal and external channels.
- Providing advice to, and work collaboratively with, colleagues from across Bernicia to ensure we deliver best practice in customer involvement and comply with regulatory standards.
Please see the documentation for this vacancy on the Bernicia Careers website.
For more information or a general chat about the role please contact Julie Carter:
Tel: 0191 238 3845 Email: Julie.email@example.com
The closing date for submission is 12noon, on Friday 8th December 2023
We reserve the right to close this recruitment campaign earlier than the stated closing date should we receive a large number of applicants.
The Group is fully committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and we particularly welcome applicants from groups who are currently under represented at Bernicia.