Dog owners can obtain a FREE It’s a Pup’s Life pack (containing a useful information booklet and a dog training…Read More
Bernicia Group are delighted to be offering 38 new two bedroom apartments through the Rent to Buy initiative. These new homes offer a great opportunity for those living and working in or near Newcastle. The scheme allows tenants to save a deposit by paying a reduced rent for the first seven years.
Conveniently located just three miles from Newcastle city centre, the Brunton Grange development is in the sought after area of Newcastle Great Park, which is currently being developed.
Rent to Buy is a government led initiative that allows people who wish to become home owners the option to get onto the housing ladder with 100% home ownership. This works by paying 80% of the market rent with applicants saving the other 20% towards a deposit. Applicants will be able to purchase the property in seven years time.
Applicants should be working households with the intention of buying in the future, with a household income of less than £80,000 per annum. http://www.bernicia.com/properties/branton-north-south/